Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thing 2 Word play, and voki

I really liked this "thing" and the new 2.0 items that I explored.
Wordle and word shift were similar because you could point out the most prominate words in a speech or text. It is a fun way to play with text and use with word relationships. I practiced with putting in words that had to deal with the French Revolution. These words could be used projected with an LCD to introduce a unit.

A glog would be a wonderful way to change the way a poster can be made for a project. I think the kids would like this idea much better than the old traditional poster---and it was fun to do.

I made a voki and I attempted to add it to my blog. We will see if it actually worked. It didnt work. I will try again later.

I went to Bookr and made 2 books. I was alittle frustrated with this program because of the picture choices that I had and I thought it was a little hard to use. The pictures scrolled by so fast and they were hard to see unless you added them to the book. Then I attempted to add them to my blog but was unsuccessful.

1 comment:

VWB said...

there is a button for direct uploading into your blog for bookr.

I think the choice of tags is the key to the pictures...if oyu go to the archives there are some outstanding examples...maybe you could find one there and upload it?