Tuesday, March 18, 2008

THING 21 Podcasts and Audio Books

I did it-----I had my doubts. I created a photo story about dictators. It is very crude attempt, but it is done. I chose dictators because my IB European history teacher does a unit on dictators. I admit that my LA sis did come down to my office and showed me how to do it, but when I got home and started on my own it became a little harder. I had trouble getting the microphone to work so it doesn't sound very good. Also I couldn't get a blank screen to come up so that I could type the opening. I will had to ask my sis what I did wrong.

Also I did look at audacity and played around on it a little bit. I was so surprised about all of the languages that were listed at the bottom. Who would have thought that Basque would be listed.

OK----I have had a problem adding the photo story. I will try again later.

1 comment:

VWB said...

if yours did what mine did, it "saved" initially with the extension wp3...it needs to be wmv to load into Blogger...and be patient..it takes a bit!