Tuesday, March 18, 2008

THING 23 I'm done---HALLELEJAH



HALLELUJAH-----I'm done, I'm done, I'm done.

1. Favorites. There were several: I liked photo story even though I had trouble with it. I think the kids would really like working with this. I liked google docs because I could see how much the kids would use this to share info when working on group projects. Out of the awards list, I liked the biblio.com site because I know I will use this to find out of print books. I have several IB teachers that always want these hard to find books. I like wiki's because of the many ways that students and teachers could collaborate. I loved the image generator and I have already shared this idea with several teachers. I like rollyo because I can use this to create lists of websites when teaching my research units.
2. I love to learn new things. My mother always told me that I would make a good career student. I did learn so much from this experience and had fun too.
3. I was surprised about how much was out there to learn. Who knew that there was so many web 2.0 things to go through. I was also surprised that I could do all of it. At times I was frustrated because it seemed overwhelming but I just took it one thing at a time. (just what we tell our students to do)
4. I liked the program format. I really liked that I could do this on my own timing.
5. I would do this again. It was a challenge and fun at the same time. I will probably do it all over again this summer for more hours.
6. I really did have a good time. One word---FUN

1 comment:

LKP said...

AWESOME! You did a great job, and are now officially a 2.0 Librarian! You GO Girl!!!