Wednesday, July 22, 2009

THING 7 Video Resources



I listened to the codes of best practices video and just learned that the kids will be confused about what should be copyrighted or not. Having the book would be a good idea.

I looked at all of the video sources shown and learned that there was more out there than I was aware of. They were all good and I plan on sharing several of them with my staff.

Hulu was the first one I saw and I found the section on Farah Fawcett. While not so educational, I was interested because I went to high school with her. I was so sad that she died and I have been keeping up with all of the news items on her.

PBS video is a great site. I looked into several of the history sites and I liked how you could filter so that you could get just where you wanted to go. I looked at some cold war videos.

No comments: