Wednesday, July 22, 2009

THING 8 Screen cast

A screen cast is a digital recording of a computer screen. Atomic learning uses screen cast to teach their lessons. I have used atomic learning a lot. I have had Camtasia for quite a while as we got it included with snag it, but I had never used it. My son worked with me to get my microphone to work as it was having problems. I had 2 ideas to make my screen cast, but the first one didn't work as I wasn't connected to the SBISD network and the second idea would have given away some library codes and I realized that I couldn't do that. The screen cast that I did was my son's idea---it is silly, but it showed that I learned how to do it.


3 comments:

VWB said...

maybe I'll play this occasionally and remind myself to throw away my trash... the virtual kind and the real version as well!

this is a learning adventure...and you learned! Kudos to your son for being so clever! :-)

Terry said...

Which screen cast program did you use?

Kay said...

I used camtasia/