Thursday, February 21, 2008

THING 12 ROLLYO




I started out very slow with this site so I looked at what others had done with their Rollyo. After that I got excited. I began to think of how many times that I had worked with teachers to find web sites for a particular lesson. I had to type all of it up and hand it out to each student. Rollyo would be the perfect place to put all of these sites and the kids would love it. The teacher or I could put these rollyos on our web sites. One of my history teachers is a big library user and I am always working with her on research. We just finished working on a World War II unit so I thought I would creat a World War II site on the Rollyo. It was fun and easy to do. I could do searches from there such as "home front" and "women in the war". I plan on showing several teachers how to use this.
I still like to use I Keep Bookmarks as well. It kinds works on the same principal. Several people can add to this site at the same time if several teachers are working on the same unit.

No comments: