Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Thing 9

I found that there were lots of things to go through with this"thing". I am not sure how many of them I would actually use, but I did like a few of them. Bloglines was easy to use and you can search for your interests or can create your rss feeds like google reader. It seemed to be the easiest to use of all of them. Of course google rules the world and google blog search is easy to use. Everyone knows how to navigate through any of the google sites. Technorati was intersting but it seems to have so much stuff on its home page---just lots to go through. Cool Cat Teacher was a good site that I would recommend to my teachers as a helpful place to go. I liked School Library Blogs as a specific place for librarians to use.I did not like Topix because the comments seemded to get to radical and I got tired of it quickly. I though Syndic 8 was hard to use. I got bogged down in this going through all of these sites. But I can see the usefulness of some of them.

No comments: