Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Thing 6


This site had lots of stuff in it and I kinda got lost going through all of it. Time can get away from you as you surf around. Mapr is very interesting. I had seen this used with a terrorist site that uses the map to show what terrorist activities are happening around the world at any given time.The site that lets you create magazine covers was interesting. Back in high school my boys had to creat a "man of the year" magazine cover and inside articles for a history class. I wish they could have used this site. I am going to attempt to make a mosaic using the pictures that I took when we took our IB students to use the Rice University library. This could be used to promote our IB program. So many thigns to go through ---so little time. I came back and made a trading card for my 7th grade teachers to see. I had introduced this to them to use with their Texas history charactors unit. It was fun and easy to do.

1 comment:

VWB said...

can't wait to see your Rice field trip pictures