Friday, February 22, 2008

Thing 13 Del.icio.us

This is not just a place to find delicious food although you can search the food tags
Del.icio.us is a place that lets you oraganize your bookmarks or any other other places you want to save. This site looks easy to use and is nicely put together. I liked the "tags to watch" area. I looked in the library, technology, travel, and google tags. I got caught up in the google and recipes tags. You could lose hours here.
Another place I looked was Digg which is the same kind of site but in this one the user is in charge of which sites are the most popular. You can rate story with a thums up or down button. You can contribute by submitting an interesting article, video, or podcast. It will appear in "upcoming stories". Another feature is a friends share folder that is kinda like my space or facebook.

No comments: